Terms and Conditions
Minimum Order: $500 (U.S. Dollars)
Pricing: Pricing is based on current market price of key raw materials like tantalum and silver. Sudden market fluctuations can trigger a price adjustment. Significant changes in delivery schedule may revery price to a higher level. Blanket orders can be placed on orders over a 1,000 quantity.
Lead Time: Lead time indicates when shipments will begin, and is dependent on material availability and backlog at the time of order placement. Actual lead time will be provided within one week after order receipt. Orders cannot be cancelled, pushed out or pulled within 60 days of scheduled ship date. Cancellation after a project is started results in a fee of 25% of the order balance. ComNav Engineering reserves the right to make weekly partial shipments until order is complete. ComNav Engineering will make every effort to conform to the customer’s desired delivery schedule.
Billing: Domestic – Net 30 days upon credit approval; otherwise, prepaid/C.O.D. terms will apply.
International – First Order: Pre-payment at time of order. Subsequent orders: Net 30 days available to approved customers, otherwise pre-payment terms remain in effect.
F.C.A. Point: Portland, ME, USA.
Shipping Method: Selected at time of shipment, unless otherwise specified. Shipping charge determined at time of shipment based on current selected carrier’s rate.
Warranty: Valid for one year from shipment date. Limited to repair, replacement or credit at ComNav Engineering’s option.
Blanket Order Option #1:
- On blanket orders extending over six months and/or over $100,000, a 25% material charge is due up front so materials can be purchased and set aside.
- The pre-payment will be discounted back at time of invoice.
- Delivery can be spread over any length of time.
- Shipments will be made in pre-established minimum quantities per part number.
- If the order is cancelled for and reason, the customer’s only liability or penalty is ComNav’s current inventory of WIP and the remainder of pre-payment.
Blanket Order Option #2:
- Without pre-payment, deliveries must occur on a fixed schedule over no longer than 12 months.
- Prices of orders pushed out beyond 12 months will be adjusted to the next higher price level.
- Order cancellation incurs a fee of 25% of the remainder of an unfinished order and 100% of the cost of finished goods.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY TO ALL PARTS, SERVICES AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY CREATED AND PROVIDED TO THE BUYER BY COMNAV ENGINEERING. NO OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED OR ADHERED TO.
All rights to intellectual property designed, created and provided to the buyer remain that of supplier and no licenses will be granted to buyer to re-create said product, including but not limited to copy, redesign/modify, enhance or create derivative works of product(s) sold.